Date Posted: April 22, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 355470
Commercial Lines CSR – Sacramento, CA
We are looking for a solid entry level CSR with experience in commercial lines. Our client in Sacramento is looking for individuals to help keep client retention top notch while assisting with building the business by bringing on new clients. This position will be responsible for managing the day to day service as well as assisting the account manager. This is a Temp To Hire opportunity. If the right candidate succeeds at this level there is room for advancement to an account manager role.
- Day to day servicing of assigned accounts
- Prompt, accurate and courteous service/communication to clients, account executives, partners, and insurance companies
- Placement of Commercial Lines coverage’s for existing clients and new business prospects, coverage, rating, binders, endorsements, etc.
- Customizing programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks
- Service existing commercial book of business
- Process Endorsements, audits and claims
- Marketing renewals to different carriers and wholesalers
- Negotiating coverage terms and pricing with carriers
- Preparing proposals and renewing accounts directly with clients
- A minimum of 1 plus year of Commercial Lines insurance experience working in an insurance brokerage
- Current Property and Casualty License in California is required
- Proficient working experience with computers required; WordPerfect, Excel
- Current proficiency with EPIC Agency Management System
- Strong knowledge of insurance terminology, coverages, policies and procedures
- Good interpersonal communication, customer service and time management skills are essential
- Flexible, and able to work effectively under pressure, handling multiple tasks with interruptions and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess a positive attitude and a pleasant personality focused on serving customers
- A self-motivated team player capable of working effectively with minimal supervision
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive hourly rate plus benefits
- Compensation will be determined based on qualifications and experience
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.