Date Posted: April 22, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 354121
Personal Lines/Life and Small Business Sales Associate
A growing Insurance Agency in the Fresno area is looking to expand their team with an energetic, honest, sales super star. This agency offers great training and growth for sales people who truly care to excel in their position. With a vast array of benefits and development you are sure to love your career with this agency.
Primary responsibility will be to bring in new, profitable business revenues while renewing existing accounts and meeting individual goals to aid in overall agency objectives.
The Sales person will be responsible for consulting with clients regarding personal insurance products as well as working with them on their small business insurance needs. The ideal candidate will need to have a solid sales background with knowledge in overcoming objections and ability to handle rejection.
- Meet and/or exceed all sales goals and performance objectives
- Contact and qualify prospective clients and explain features and merits of coverage’s offered based on the analysis of the clients’ needs
- Develop all information and recommendations for prospective and renewal accounts including completed applications
- Document results of all visits in the Agency Management System
- Maintain current, accurate sales records and submit timely sales reports
- Develop relationships with internal marketing, sales, loss control, claims and benefit staff/departments to further service the needs of clients.
- Maintain a regular course of self-improvement to satisfy license CE requirement, increase job knowledge and individual self-improvement training
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have a Property and Casualty and Life & Health licenses
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- 3+ years of solid sales background