San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: March 26, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 353254
Director of Carrier Relations - Property and Casualty - Insurance
The Who. . .
Insurance companies say they are on the cutting edge of disrupting Property and Casualty insurance delivery and service but there is finally a company that is doing just that. The modern insurance brokerage is here.
The company uses automation and AI to streamline client acquisition and service processes. This ultimately makes the lives of its employees easier while offering superior service to more clients.
The How. . .
- Developing strong and mutually beneficial relationships with our carriers and wholesalers
- Investigating, reviewing, negotiating, and maintaining all carrier contracts
- Educating various departments and team members on new products and agreements
- Maintaining the carrier CRM, updating data as needed
- Acquiring and strengthening carrier partnerships
- Being the company's subject matter expert on all carrier related information
What we need from you. . .
- A creative thinker who knows how to maximize the carrier/brokerage relationship to develop a mutually beneficial long-term relationship
- Established relationships with various markets and carriers in the Property and Casualty segment
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a consultative brokerage role.
- Passionate about motivating and leading a team of insurance professionals
- Expert at getting teams to work together, a proven relationship builder
- Microsoft Office Suite experience and knowledge required (intermediate to advanced)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, over the phone, and in person
- P&C license and or a combination of education and professional insurance designations
What's in it for you. . .
Money, of course! The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package unmatched in the industry. 100% health insurance, unlimited vacation time, flexible work schedule, EQUITY in the company, a breathtaking office with the most modern workstations and a culture that thrives in collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. Most importantly, what's in it for you is the satisfaction of helping people when they need you most.