San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: March 26, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 353253
Commercial Claims Liaison - Property and Casualty - Claims Advocate - San Francisco
The Who. . .
Insurance companies say they are on the cutting edge of disrupting Property and Casualty insurance delivery and service but there is finally a company that is doing just that. The modern insurance brokerage is here.
The company uses automation and AI to streamline client acquisition and service processes. This ultimately makes the lives of its employees easier while offering superior service to more clients.
What's in it for you. . .
Money, of course! The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package unmatched in the industry. 100% health insurance, unlimited vacation time, flexible work schedule, EQUITY in the company, a breathtaking office with the most modern workstations and a culture that thrives in collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. Most importantly, what's in it for you is the satisfaction of helping people when they need you most.
The How. . .
- Work directly with clients to assess risk and proactively help minimize potential claims by assessing potential risk hazards
- Get to assist in presentations and conduct face-to-face meetings with clients on a regular basis
- Coordinate the claims communication and processes between the client and carrier, to ensure efficient flow of claims filing
- Create and maintain an environment that fosters superior customer service and support
- Work closely with clients to help gather the appropriate information to file a claim
- Keep in steady contact with carriers and representatives throughout each claim process
- Maintain claim files, diary, and/or record keeping, etc.
- Assist clients with basic coverage questions and interpret policy language
- Help clients accurately file claims
What we need from you. . .
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience handling workers compensation claims with proven experience managing complex claims including analysis, investigation, and evaluation
- Microsoft Office Suite experience and knowledge required (intermediate to advanced)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, over the phone, and in person
- P&C license and or a combination of education and professional insurance designations