Date Posted: March 8, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 350904
Workers Compensation Premium Auditor/Underwriter – Sacramento, CA
Our client in Sacramento is looking for a candidate experienced in workers’ compensation as either a premium auditor and/or underwriter. This is a temporary position that could go temp to hire for the right candidate position.
Primary Job Functions:
- Assist the underwriting department in processing voluntary premium audits on members policies in CA
- Responsible for verifying member employee staff through payroll records, time cards etc. and set up billings or refunds based on the findings
- Data entry, analyze exceptions and inclusions (owners, family works, OT, bonuses, documentation needed)
- Handle additional tasks assigned by the marketing department
- 3 to 5 years of experience dealing with workers compensation in an underwriting or premium auditor capacity on the carrier side
- Familiarity with exemption codes
- Ability to understand the purpose of the audit
- Ideal candidates are analytical with the ability to look at a process and speak up to make suggestions on improvements
- Ability to complete multiple projects in a timely manner
- Ability to work on a team
- Technical knowledge of premium audits
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4440