Date Posted: March 8, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 350792
Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager Insurance - Novato, CA
Are you ready to join a fast-paced and fun environment where you can truly make a difference? We are looking for an outstanding insurance professional with the enthusiasm and zest for a learning experience. The Commercial Lines Assistant Account Manager will assist the Commercial Account Managers and Sales individuals with the day-to-day servicing activities that will ensure excellent customer satisfaction. The right candidate will have experience working with commercial lines in a retail agency setting.
- Process all applications, policies, endorsements, incoming mail, binders, schedules, certificates, audits, and other items related to the servicing of client accounts
- Responsible for timely, accurate invoicing and monthly expirations
- Meet all quality and timeliness standards in the Agency Management System while properly documenting all activity
- Maintain cordial and effective relations with clients, co-workers, carriers, wholesalers, vendors, and other business contacts
- Maintain up-to-date proposals, insurance summaries, workflow logs, manuals or other required documentation and records
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have an active California Property and Casualty or be able to obtain one within 90 days of date of hire
- Proficient in a variety of Microsoft Office computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software
- Experience with an agency management system such as Sagitta, TAM, Applied, EPIC, etc. required
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.