White Marsh, MD
Date Posted: February 19, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 348396
Workers’ Compensation Lost Time Adjuster:
The Company: A large reputable corporation in White Marsh, Maryland area is growing and is looking for passionate, driven Individuals to join their team and make a positive impact within their organization.
The position: The primary role for the Workers’ Compensation Lost Time Adjuster is to oversee inside company best practices lower-level non-complex and non-hazardous workers’ compensation claims inside assigned limited authority to best ideal outcome, under the immediate supervision of a senior claims professional.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Gets guarantee, affirms strategy coverage and affirmation of the claim while deciding validity and compensability of the case.
- Oversee non-complex and non-problematic medical-only claims and minor lost-time workers’ compensation claims under close supervision while conveying guarantee status with the client and inquirer and customer.
- Evaluate and oversee difficult cases by examining data to decide the exposure on the case; oversee guarantees in a timely resolution
- Consent with all safety guidelines during work hours related to the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Oversee claim recoveries, including but not limited to subrogation, second injury fund abundance recuperations and social security and Medicare counterbalances.
What’s in it for you: The ability to work for a reputable company that believes that having motivated and ambitious employees comes great results. They also offer incredible competitive compensation and benefits package.
What we need from you:
- Ability to adapt quickly to create information and comprehension of claims practice.
- 1+ years of claims experience but a Senior Claims Adjuster with 5+ years of long term claims experience is a PLUS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but work experience can be a substitute.
- 1 year of industry experience and claims management preferred.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! MHassoun@insurance-relief.com, 888-292-4440