Date Posted: February 7, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 346916
Senior Workers’ Compensation Claims Adjuster:
The Company: A large reputable corporation is growing and is looking for passionate, driven Individuals to join their team and make a positive impact within their organization.
The position: The primary role for the Workers’ Compensation Claims Adjuster is to analyze complex and high exposure claims to determine injured workers’ entitlement to benefits with a working case load of approximately 100-200 files.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Evaluate and oversee difficult cases by examining data to decide the exposure on the case; oversee guarantees in a timely resolution
- Survey risk and resolve claims within evaluation and arrange settlement of claims inside assigned authority
- Determine and assign suitable reserves to claims; oversee reserve sufficiency for the duration of the life of the case
- Arrange necessary vital state fillings inside statutory cutoff points and deal with the litigation procedure; guarantee convenient and practical claims resolutions.
- Oversee claim recoveries, including but not limited to subrogation, second injury fund abundance recuperation and social security and Medicare counterbalances.
- Report cases to the excess carrier; respond to requests of directions in an expert and timely manner.
What’s in it for you: The ability to work for a reputable company that believes that having motivated and ambitious employees comes great results. They also offer incredible competitive compensation and benefits package.
What we need from you:
- 5 + years of claims management, Claims Examiner/Adjuster training or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Professional certification as applicable to line of business preferred
- Must have one or more of the following; Self Insurers Plan Certificate, Ohio Claims Examiner/Adjuster Designation OR currently meet the requirements for designation
- Knowledge of appropriate insurance principles and laws for line of business handled, recoveries offsets and deductions, claim and disability duration, cost containment principles including medical management practices and Social Security and Medicare application procedure as applicable to line of business
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! MHassoun@insurance-relief.com, 888-292-4440