Date Posted: February 5, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 346542
Insurance Accounting Manager:
A very reputable agency in the Ventura/Oxnard area is growing and looking for a leader in their accounting team.
The company: A larger regional agency that has a very family-oriented feel, especially in the way they treat their employees. They understand that happy, knowledgeable employees produce the best results. This is why they believe in investing in, training and developing their teams inside the organization. The ideal candidate will be working for a brokerage that is considered one of the best in the industry. One who takes pride in being a trusted partner to their clientele.
The position: The primary role for the Insurance Accounting Manager is to support the finance team with financial reporting and data analysis.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Strong budget, forecast, cash flow, and financial analysis skills with an understanding of accounting rules in order to thoroughly determine accounting treatment
- Familiar with accounting rules in order to thoroughly determine accounting treatment
- Investigate and endorse policies and procedures to all levels of management
- Management of AR, AP, payroll, commissions, and compensations
- Involvement in dealing with a bookkeeping group, including hiring, preparing and advancement of team members
What’s in it for you: The ability to work for a genuine, caring company. The opportunity to lead a team of professionals and make an impact on the bottom line and take advantage of an incredible compensation and benefits package.
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in insurance accounting
- Management or leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar; CPA is a plus
- Must be results and metrics driven with an analytical outlook.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! MHassoun@insurance-relief.com, 888-292-4440