Date Posted: March 13, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 343864
Customer Service Representative – Commercial Insurance – Sacramento, CA
Our client, with an active, fun and professional environment, has made customer service a top priority in their business since they opened their doors almost 20 years ago. Serving small to medium size commercial accounts, they offer commercial coverage while delivering expertise with personal assistance that is missing in the industry today.
Just as the organization puts an emphasis on customer service, it also strives to provide an environment that promotes attainable, professional growth. With several different levels within the organization, employees get to learn each step of the way. With each level of Customer Service and Account Management you gain new skills to reach the top.
We are looking for a licensed Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our client’s team. The CSR’s responsibility is to processes commercial lines accounts for customers while providing the best customer service possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Marketing of accounts – all lines of commercial insurance
- Create proposals
- Conduct renewals for various lines and carriers
- Process basic certificates, endorsements, change requests and work comp notices
- Assist with claims
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- P&C license or the ability to obtain one required
- 2-5 years brokerage experience preferred
- Knowledge of, or experience in dealing with construction accounts
- Familiar with commercial insurance coverage
- Insurance designations such as; CRIS, CISR, etc. a plus
- Experience with an agency management system such as TAM, Sagitta, EPIC, Applied, etc. required
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, in person and over the telephone
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Fully paid employee medical premium
- Additional voluntary supplemental fringe benefits for employees and dependents such as Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, EAP and LTD
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4444