Date Posted: February 11, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 339704
Our client, a large, well-known MGA is looking for a Personal Lines Assistant Underwriter for its Stockton office. This company strives to promote a work environment that supports career development and professional growth. The organization also understands that while salary is a very important aspect in any career, there is more to compensation than money which is why it offers rewards in benefits, training, and development as well as employee recognition. Are you a personal lines insurance professional looking for the next step in your career? We are looking for an independent, self-starter to take on this role.
- The Personal Lines Assistant Underwriter will be responsible for assisting in the management of an existing book of business while quoting and underwriting new business applications
- Evaluate and rate risks to determine proper coverage and pricing
- Cultivate and implement strategic marketing plan to develop new and renewal business
- Monitor key business metrics to ensure adequate amounts of new business is being written and renewal retention goals are being met
Qualifications and Requirements
- Active California P&C License required
- A minimum of 1 year of personal lines underwriting experience with a carrier or MGA is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in various computer systems such as Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full medical benefits
- 401k and paid time off
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! Click here to chat live or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4440