Walnut Creek, CA
Date Posted: November 8, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 335759
Our client continues to grow and they have an immediate opening for an experienced Assistant Account Manager that will be responsible for providing technical and administrative support to their Account Managers and Producers.
- servicing a designated group of clients in tandem with the account managers
- review and issuance of Certificates of Insurance in accordance with our brokerage procedures (Our service goal is to process certificates within one business day upon receipt of request)
- provide support with the preparation of specifications, proposals, and summaries.
- enter policy and client information into the Agency Management System
- processes change requests
- verifies the accuracy of endorsements and premium audits
- prepare and distribute Auto ID cards, order reports as directed and conduct initial policy checking
The successful candidate will have:
- A high school diploma with some college course work and a minimum 2 years’ experience in the insurance industry preferably with an independent insurance brokerage firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- All applicants must possess a California P&C insurance license.
- Experience with an agency management system such as TAM, EPIC, AMS 360, or other system
Our client is located in Walnut Creek, CA, is an independently owned insurance brokerage company offering risk management and commercial property/casualty insurance services to middle market commercial clients in the western U.S. We specialize in insurance programs for a variety of industries including construction & development, food & beverage, life sciences & technology, manufacturing, real estate & property management, service, solar/renewable energy and wholesale & retailers.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.