Walnut Creek, CA
Date Posted: November 2, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 334832
Do you have a background in Group Benefits? Are you ready to make that career move you promised yourself you’d explore in the new-year? Join an innovative, fast-paced environment that offers tremendous growth. Our client is passionate about exceeding customers’ expectations with a team of long-term employees.
The Employee Benefits Broker will be responsible for prospecting and securing clients and servicing accounts. Top tier candidates will have a proven sales record and demonstrated ability to build successful relationships. The broker will have a confident, “can do” attitude with a genuine, honest and high ethics. Its also key for this person to have strong verbal and written communication skills paired with superb time management and follow up skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the solicitation and acquisition of new Employee Benefits clients in B2B setting
- Prospect by identifying business needs and proposing company products and services.
- Obtain prospects and actively pursue and create interest by telephone calls and making personal visits.
- Develop expertise in Employee Benefits by networking and participating in professional development activities.
- Cross sell other company lines of business (business and personal insurance)
- Primary contact for management of all assigned client accounts
- Effectively manage multiple clients in accordance with Employee Benefits practice service requirements and best in order to sustain client retention
- Responsible for developing strategic overview on accounts, arranging strategy meetings, requesting information from the markets and client, and reviewing all documents pertaining to clients needs
- Active Life and Health License required
Compensation & Benefits:
- This is a salaried position plus commission on all new and renewal business. Exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k and more.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! email@example.com, 888-292-4440