Walnut Creek, CA
Date Posted: December 17, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 334831
Commercial Lines Producer
A well-known independent agency in Walnut Creek is seeking to expand their commercial lines department. The team is looking to add a Commercial Lines Producer who has sales experience. They are willing to train and assist this person with retaining their Property & Casualty license.
The person will be cross selling products to current clients as well as assisting in bringing in new business. The individual will also be responsible for marketing new and renewal business, assisting in inquiries from insureds regarding coverage, policy changes, premium payments and related matters. Must meet all expected companies sales goals and objectives.
Responsible for bringing in new, profitable business revenues and renew accounts in keeping with agency and individual goals.
· Meet and/or exceed all sales goals and performance objectives.
· Contact and qualify prospective clients and explain features and merits of
· Develop all information and recommendations for prospective and renewal accounts including completed applications
· Document results of all visits in the Agency Management System
· Maintain current, accurate sales records and submit timely sales reports to VP of Sales
· At renewal, with the Account Manager, anticipate future needs & changes to the Business Insurance program
· Develop relationships with internal marketing, sales, loss control, claims and benefit staff/departments to further service the needs of clients
Skills and Qualifications:
Needs to have 1 to 3 years of sales experience in insurance or another pertinent industry.
Ability to work out of or commute to the Walnut Creek location on a weekly basis.