San Jose, CA
Date Posted: November 1, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 333622
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Account Manager in providing service to accounts as additional experience, knowledge and familiarity with processes and procedures of file maintenance and day-to-day tasks is achieved.
- Process client invoices, endorsements, certificates, binders, coverage policies, finance agreements and audits.
- Ordering and reviewing loss run and claim status reports.
- Documenting client files regarding action items, follow up of outstanding issues, and completed tasks
- Complete applications as needed.
- Create certificate notebooks.
- Managing expiration lists.
- Process incoming mail to include policies, endorsements, invoices, loss control
- Set up original policies in binders.
- Draft a Summary of Insurance for review
- Verify that Endorsements are accurate, prepare the invoice, transmit a signed copy to the client
- File monthly installment and direct bill invoices, loss runs, and loss control reports.
- Assist Client Administrator in handling business after the sale has been made and preparing for the marketing of renewal business.
- Gather and confirm information regarding new and renewal business through telephone and email contact with underwriters and clients
- Establish and maintain positive and effective working relations with other Associates and clients
- A bachelor’s degree or ability to receive the degree within two to three months, or a minimum of 1-2 years industry Property & Casualty experience showing increasing responsibility directly related to the performance of the above duties is required.
- Obtain and maintain a valid, unrestricted California Fire & Casualty Solicitors License.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must maintain a high attention to detail when working at a varying pace and managing multiple tasks with adjusting priorities.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.