Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 332591
Personal Lines Account Manager – Sacramento, CA
We are looking for a friendly, positive, customer service oriented Personal Lines Account Manager to join our client’s agency in the Sacramento, CA area. This person will be responsible for fully servicing personal accounts from quote-to-issue and all the way through each renewal cycle. Strong attention to detail and an eager and helpful attitude are required. A strong desire to expand and develop professionally in product and industry knowledge is a must.
- Quote and Issue both new and renewal policies
- Accurately process Policies, Endorsements, Applications, etc.
- Answer billing account questions
- Perform Account Reviews
- Order Reports (MVRs, Clue Reports, Etc.)
- Effectively work within the personal department and as well as other departments to ensure clients with policies in multiple departments are serviced properly
- Provide interested parties (coworkers, producers, etc.) with up-to-date status on accounts, per agency processes and procedures
- Maintain Client Files in an accurate & timely manner (Applied Systems EPIC) – keeping them up to date and fully documented per agency processes and procedures.
- Immediately inform management and appropriate producer(s) of any urgent client matters
- Help fellow Team Members as needed
- Promote a positive work environment
- 2+ years of experience working in personal lines for a retail agency is required
- Active California P&C license required
- Excellent computer and technology skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- Ability to work proactively
Compensation & Benefits:
- This is a temporary to hire role, however our client is willing to consider a direct hire for a stellar candidate. The position offers a competitive salary (Depending on Experience) and health benefits. Once,the employee is converted to the clients payroll, employee will begin receiving accrued PTO, health benefits as well as various supplemental benefits and retirement plans.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.