Citrus Heights, CA
Date Posted: April 22, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 332565
Commercial Lines Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to provide exceptional customer service to our client’s valued customers on a daily basis. As an Account Manager for our client you will be joining one a of the top 10 P&C brokerages in the Sacramento area.
Primary Responsibilities of the Commercial Lines Account Manager:
- Service current accounts
- Evaluate and provide appropriate recommendations regarding client coverage and risks
- Rounding out accounts with recommendations on addition coverages
- Negotiation with carriers for the best coverage and rates for the client
- Complete applications and renewals
- Coordinate efforts of loss control and additional services
- Claims reporting and handling
- Minimum 4 years of Commercial Lines experience (construction background a plus)
- Broad knowledge of commercial coverage and markets
- Current P&C license
- CIC, CISR, CRIS or similar designation a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft office Suite and TAM a plus
Benefits & Compensation:
- Base salary plus discretionary bonus available
- Medical Benefits
- Vacation, sick time and retirement plan
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.