Date Posted: February 11, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 329753
Our client, a large insurance agency in the Hanford area is looking for a talented IT Assistant to help keep the agency’s technology functioning and processes running smoothly. As the agency’s IT Assistant, you will serve as one of the important links that keeps the agency running.
- Maintaining, processing and troubleshooting the agency’s computer programs, networks, database, software and systems
- Provide support and network administration services
- Construct, edit and test computer programs
- Keep abreast of new technology and updates
- At least 2+ years of IT experience required
- Experience working in the insurance industry a huge plus
- Good communication skills a must
- Experience with insurance agency management systems a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a certificate from an IT Program preferred
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.