San Jose, CA
Date Posted: December 17, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 324347
Commercial Lines Assistant– Insurance – San Jose, CA
Are you interested in getting into the insurance industry? We are looking for an eager insurance assistant with the enthusiasm and zest for a learning experience. The Commercial Lines Assistant will assist the Commercial Brokers with the day-to-day servicing activities that will ensure excellent customer satisfaction. The right candidate will have experience with customer service, front desk responsibilities, and great phone skills.
In addition to the daily activities that surround the Commercial Lines Broker Assistant, you have the opportunity to be involved in various activities and projects.
- Proficient in a variety of Microsoft Office computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires teamwork, demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Willingness to learn and take direction from others
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variable in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! Click here to chat live or contact us at email@example.com, 888-292-4440