Citrus Heights, CA
Date Posted: September 27, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 322048
Certificates Specialist – Commercial Insurance
An established insurance agency in the Sacramento area is looking for a bright, motivated individual with excellent attention to detail to join the team as a Certificates Specialist. Our client appreciates people who thrive on procedures, precision and quality.
The Certificates Specialist will be responsible for accurately processing certificates of insurance in a timely manner. In addition, this roles requires the auditing of incoming certificates, reporting compliance and working directly with Customer Service Representatives and Account Manager to verify policy coverage and cancellations.
Background and experience in processing certificates or in commercial insurance is required! P&C Insurance License is strongly preferred or the ability to obtain one within 90 days of employment is required.
- Study certificates of insurance and endorsements for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to contract requirements
- Follow-up with Customer Service Reps and/or Account Managers through email or direct contact to collect additional needed items
- Follow established review process
- Perform audit of accounts
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- 1+ years of experience in commercial insurance is required
- P&C license preferred or the ability to obtain one within 90 days of employment
- Experience processing certificates of insurance required
- Knowledge of various computer software programs such as the Microsoft Office Suite and agency management software
- Provide detailed and accurate review
- Learn and utilize company's technology
- Have a strong desire for personal achievement, a positive attitude, and a passion to be a part of a growing team
- Enjoy problem solving, able to make quick decisions, and are every comfortable using technology
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.