Date Posted: December 18, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 320061
As an account coordinator you will be an integral part of a team designed to service the needs of our customers and prospective customers in a timely and efficient manner.
Most work will flow to you directly from customers and/or account managers for which you will support. Assisting customers in understanding their insurance program and maintaining their policies according to all applicable updates and changes. Claims management is an integral part of an account coordinator’s day to day functions. As such account coordinators make sure that claims are reported timely and that customers are kept up to date on the status of their claims.
- Certificates of insurance and contract review for customers including OCIP contracts
- Prepare CIDW for customers for ease of business with Patra
- Obtain AI’s, Waivers, Primary Wording and attach to CIDW
- Call on carrier cancelation notices to customers and follow up
- Order loss history reports as needed
- Support Account Management team on any and all items related to service of current customers and new business prospects
- Assist customers with audits, coverage questions, inspections, claims
- Assist with office procedures to support efficiency
- Review contractor/subcontractor agreements for insurance requirements and necessary changes which should be made to policies
- Prepare quarterly claims reviews for designated clients
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship and rapport with each insurance carrier to satisfy our clients’ needs and facilitate the processing of business.
- Attend and complete any training sessions or assignments as required.
- Perform other tasks on projects as needed/assigned.
Insurance Relief Boiler Plate – For Candidates
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.