Date Posted: July 11, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 318257
Agency Accounting Assistant – Insurance - Fresno, CA
The Accounting Assistant is responsible assisting with the daily processing of Accounts Receivables and Payables for an insurance organization in Fresno. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience dealing with accounting within the insurance industry or related field. We are looking for an analytical person with extreme attention to detail.
- Run reports and print invoices
- Enter cash receipts into database
- Run appropriate financial reports
- Receive carrier checks and review for accuracy
- Distribute money and post to appropriate accounts
- Receive and distribute commission checks
- Assist with reconciliation of agency and commission statements
- Issue monthly commission checks
- Pay vendor and other agency bills
- Assist in tracking agency financials
- Maintain and update all information in file
- 1+ year(s) experience in accounting with an insurance organization or familiarity with insurance related accounting required
- Experience dealing with an insurance agency management system such as TAM/Applies, EPIC, Sagitta, etc.
- Knowledge of billing/invoice reconciliation and commission statements
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay plus medical benefits, paid time off and 401k
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.