Date Posted: August 28, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 318113
Commercial Lines Account Coordinator – Insurance – Visalia, CA
We are looking for a self-motivated insurance professional with an interest in growth to take on the role of Commercial Lines Account Coordinator for our retail agency client. This position is responsible for supporting the Account Manager in all administrative aspects of commercial insurance. The opportunity for growth with this agency is tremendous.
- Responsible for the daily service requirements on assigned book of business
- Binding coverage and confirming with client, Billing, Certificates, Change requests and audit processing, Review of policies and coverage breakdowns
- Gather and analyze renewal exposure information with or without producer
- Independently respond to correspondence, telephone, and in-person inquiries from insureds regarding coverage, policy changes, and related matters
- Market renewal business and assists producer in the marketing of new business as assigned
- Processes applications
- Makes recommendations to producer and revise applications as needed to reduce E&O exposure
- Clarify information for company underwriters to expedite quotes
- Receive and review quotes for accuracy and coverage/premium comparisons
- Create and prepare proposals for clients
- Assist in new and renewal proposals
- Independently presents renewal proposals as assigned
- Assist in premium collections as requested
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- A minimum of four years insurance experience in an assistant role for a retail agency servicing commercial lines
- Active CA P&C license required
- Strong technical insurance knowledge including coverage and product knowledge as well as a strong understanding of agency functions and procedures
- Experience with complex, and technical accounts
- Ability and willingness to work in an environment of constant product and market changes
- Experience working in a paperless environment and with MSWord and Excel, is required
- Knowledge of an agency management system such as TAM, Applied, EPIC, Sagitta preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels, both within and outside the agency
- Ability and willingness to travel with Producer to insureds, prospects, or markets as needed
- Good interpersonal communication, customer service, and time management skills essential
- Ability to read, write and understand English required, bilingual in Spanish a plus
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.