San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: September 5, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 316578
Regional Sales Manager – Group Health Insurance
Health insurance is heading in entirely new directions, it is inevitable. Do you want to be with a company that is stuck in the past or a company that is defining the future?
A technology driven company that is set to disrupt the benefits industry is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a company that is redefining how benefits programs are modeled and quoted. This is a new direction in the delivery of healthcare products with huge cost savings to clients. You will be able to be the representation to the broker community and their clientele. Offering services that have not been offered before.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with health insurance brokers throughout the Bay Area. This person is responsible for achieving sales growth and expansion through educating the market about the various services that are lacking in the industry.
What you will need to do to be unbelievably successful:
- Introduce the Bay Area insurance market to services that will change the way they increase business.
- Identify all the potential clients within the territory that will benefit from the company’s offerings.
- Consistently meet and exceed all assigned goals by conducting meetings, lunches and educational workshops.
- Develop a clear understanding of the company’s business services and products and deliver that message to the broker community.
- Meet with Brokers on a regular basis and partner with them to offer exceptional services and savings to their clients.
- Share results of all meetings, visits and conversations in the CRM system.
- Continual education and self-improvement to satisfy licensing continuing education requirements and increase professional job knowledge.
- Partner with brokers to help set-up new cases and participate in enrollment meetings.
- Define new and creative ways to market the company’s services.
What your resume or a professional profile of you will look like:
- An established, defined network of relationships of Brokers and Agents in the Bay area and recent experience working directly with those Brokers and Agents.
- Some knowledge of self-funding would be great.
- A proven track record of helping people and increasing business. Drastically exceeding past goals is always good.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how current benefit products and services work and are delivered.
- Being a nice person, with an outgoing personality, a self-motivated mentality and the ability to build rapport and relationships easily is really what we are looking for.
So what’s in it for you?
- Serious growth opportunity to work with a company that has a huge backing and a future that is clear. We all wanted to be there at the beginning of something great and this is the chance.
- Be on the cutting edge of the new direction for the benefits community. Still work with Brokers and Agents, but be able to offer them something new and exciting.
- You get to help people be happy, healthy and successful.
- You get the freedom to market these services in your own managed territory that is open and ripe for the picking.
- Oh yeah, and money, benefits, opportunity for equity and even more money after that. Very competitive salary and commissions, what else could someone want.
- Get the opportunity to work with a great team of people that all have the same focus, energy and vision. It’s great to work with people you like.
***All inquires are kept confidential as we understand the small insurance community***
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4440