Date Posted: May 15, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 310593
The Client Service Specialist supports the Benefit Consultant and/or Account Manager by assisting with group enrollment, renewal processes and additional administrative functions that are designed to improve and enhance workflows, timeliness, and client responsiveness.
- Responsible for day to day client support for routine benefits questions and claims issues
- Responds to client requests in a timely and accurate manner via the appropriate means of communication
- Processes eligibility; assists with communications, follow-up and distribution of applications to carriers
- With oversight by the Account Manager, updates census, policy information and commissions for all accounts and policies within CRM
- Attaches applications to appropriate client file in Microsoft CRM
- Processes all outgoing packages, shipments, mail, etc. and coordinates all presentation materials
- Follows-up on service issues directly or coordinates through Customer Advocate Center (CAC) and tracks through CRM tickets
- Reviews benefit guides, PPTs, and other client communications for accuracy as requested by Consultant or Account Manager
- Performs client audits as necessary and as directed by Consultant or Account Manager
- Acts as phone back-up for call overflow
- General administrative duties including scanning, copying, binding, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, flexible and disciplined
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced production environment
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.