Date Posted: May 24, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 310352
An established agency in the Roseville area is seeking an experienced Manager to oversee the Personal Lines Department. This position will be responsible for driving business results and developing talent. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a respected retail insurance agency. If you’re excited about Insurance and want to work with the best, we’d like to give you the opportunity to excel with our client’s dynamic team!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Ideal candidate will have proven experience and success managing/marketing/selling property and casualty insurance in a competitive market. The candidate will also be a mentor to and manage a team employees. Must be a strong leader and be able to set expectations for staff.
Desired Skills & Qualities
- Knowledge of property and casualty insurance process and underwriting guidelines
- Strong ability to service a book a business and manage a team
- Must be able to set expectations for team, coach, mentor, and train
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multi-task projects
- Ability to initiate and foster rapport with customers, staff, and insurance carriers
- Strong knowledge of markets, forms and coverage’s
- Superior computer skills and full command of Microsoft Office
- 5+ experience as a Manager or Account Manager in the insurance agency
- Highly motivated and & results-oriented individual
- The ideal candidate will live locally
- Property & Casualty License
- Experience functioning in a high level management role within an insurance agency
- 5-10 years’ experience in the insurance industry in either a management or servicing role
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary will vary depending on experience and candidate salary requirements. Discover the rewards of working with a very progressive, successful company. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and 401k savings plan offered!!!