Date Posted: June 6, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 306627
Market Analyst – Group Health Benefits
Join a team with a collaborative culture, focused on delivering successful results in a progressive and innovative environment.
The Market Analyst is a professional, analytical, and detail oriented individual who supports all aspects of marketing and financial analysis work related to a client’s group benefit programs. The Market Analyst works closely and collaboratively with the Benefits Consultant to produce benefit and financial illustrations that allows clients to properly evaluate their benefit plans.
- Assist Consultants in all aspects of the marketing and analysis of the group benefit programs for clients by creating and providing detailed reports and presentation of marketing information.
- Responsible for complex accounts and construct exhibits and executive summaries jointly with Consultants.
- Prepare accurate market exhibits for proposal responses, quarterly and annual client meetings.
- Assist the Consultants in renewal and Request of Proposal (RFP) process.
- Assist the Consultants in carrier negotiation process.
- Act as subject matter expert on special projects.
- Work with Consultants to review client utilization reports to identify opportunities for plan design and product changes, based upon utilization patterns.
- Maintain accurate, current, organized and complete Market information in internal databases.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user, proficient with formulas (e.g. INDEX, MATCH, INDIRECT, etc.) and array formulas.
- Familiar with Excel tools such as Evaluate Formula, Text to Column, Data Validation, Conditional Formatting, etc.
- Experience with Excel VBA preferred
- Able to analyze data and recognize analytical patterns
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple and changing client priorities
- Experience in health insurance preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred, (Business, Finance, Math, Accounting) or other related field
- Knowledge of group insurance (medical, dental, CDHP, pharmacy, life and disability) products preferred
- Previous marketing analytics experience required
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental and vision and voluntary benefit plans offered to employee
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.