Date Posted: April 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 305582
Call Center Representative – Payment Processing
We are looking for motivated individuals who have experience working a very fast paced desk in a call center environment. Our client, a very reputable insurance organization in the Sacramento area is looking for candidates to take on a 6 to 8 week temporary assignment beginning in May. The Call Center Representative will be responsible for providing customer service and payment processing to the organizations current policy holders during their renewal period.
- Provide excellent customer service and support via phone
- Provide accurate data entry
- Ability to quickly look up client account information
- Process credit card payments and post payments to client account
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong understanding and experience working in a call center environment and on a phone queue
- Experience taking and processing payments over the phone is required
- Experience with accurate data entry required
- Strong understanding of the expectations of being available to take back-to-back calls as well as call center metrics
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to make efficient use of time, staying positive, energetic and friendly
- Ability to commit to an assignment lasting up to 6 to 8 weeks
- Pay: $16-$17 per hour depending on experience
- Assignment start: May 8th lasting approximately 6 to 8 weeks
- Interview process: Phone interview with Insurance Relief, Phone screen with the client, in-person interview with the client
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.