Date Posted: April 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 304443
Work Comp Claims Assistant
Are you ready to get your foot in the door with a reputable company where this temporary position could turn into a life changing career? We have a position in which both could happen, that part is up to you. Our client is looking for a claims assistant with experience in administrative tasks, reviewing medical records and speaking to provider facilities and physicians.
- Heavy outbound calls to verify information from facilities and doctors
- Assist the claims department with all administrative functions
- Review claims documents for accuracy and missing information
- Prepare letters and mailers
- Answer phone calls and respond to general inquiries
- Other duties as needed
- 2+ years of heavy administrative experience and/or reviewing medical records
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in various computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to listen and follow instruction
- Excellent, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.