Date Posted: March 13, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 302702
Workers’ Compensation Claims Supervisor
If you’re looking for a Supervisor role with a company that offers bonus incentives and rewards for being awesome, we’ve got the opportunity for you. Join a growing company where your ideas are heard and advancement is around the corner. Our client in the Richmond, Virginia area is looking or a Worker’s Compensation Claims Supervisor to lead a team of 5 claims examiners. The Claims supervisor is responsible for providing direction and support to the Claims Unit ensuring high quality results and customer service.
- Supervise claims staff by monitoring performance, attendance, providing employee reviews and evaluation and taking care of disciplinary issues
- Ensure quality, productivity and customer service criteria are met and/or exceeded
- Monitor individual claim activity and workloads and give direction to staff
- Handle escalated claims issues
- Participate in interviews and provide regular staff trainings on procedures and job-related functions and identify additional training opportunities as needed
- Serve as the liaison between customers and employees regarding claim specific, procedural or special requests as well as suggest and implement final resolution
- 7+ years’ experience in workers’ compensation claims
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Professional licensed or designations preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to stay abreast of market trends and regulations
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of the entire claims administration, case management and cost containment solution as applicable to Workers' Compensation
- This is a full time, direct hire position
- Competitive salary plus bonus incentives
- Paid vacation and sick time, paid company holidays and medical benefits
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.