Date Posted: March 13, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 302685
Communications & Brand Manager - Insurance Industry
Here’s a position that offers some flexibility, great benefits and paid time off, allows you the freedom to run your own desk and offers a spirited team. The Communications & Brand Manager serves as the guardian of the company’s overall brand. The primary responsibilities for this role are to develop and execute marketing strategies to ensure all communications align with the mission and goals of the company.
- Manage all print, web, social media, events and advertising ensuring all line up with the company’s mission and goals
- Working closely with the leadership team to develop and manage an integrated communications strategy
- Prepare, review and approve all internal and external communications
- Managing communications calendar
- Create and manage monthly digital newsletter
- Responsible for copy writing and coordination of social media presence, public relations, etc.
- Coordination and execution of various events throughout the year
- 3+ years’ experience in traditional marketing, communications and public relations with a passion for protecting the brand
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and proven project management skills are required
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly and ability to work under pressure is a must
- Willingness and ability to prioritize & re-prioritize as the business needs change
- Experience with software such as InDesign and other graphic design & survey software is required
- Experience or knowledge of the commercial insurance industry is strongly desired, but not required
- This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, exempt position working in our clients Fresno office
- Occasional overnight travel is required
- Position offers paid time off, medical benefits and regular paid company holidays and 401k opportunities
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.