Date Posted: April 17, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 300294
Commercial Lines Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to take on a temporary position with our client in Sacramento. This person’s primary responsibility will be to assist the commercial department in policy review and rating. Though this position is temporary, there is a strong chance for this position to go temp to hire for the right candidate.
Primary Responsibilities of the Commercial Lines Account Manager:
- Provide assistance to the commercial department allowing the department to provide exceptional service to clients
- Review policies for accuracy
- Market, rate and quote policies
- Complete applications and renewals
- Coordinate efforts of loss control and additional services
- Claims reporting and handling
- Minimum 2 years of Commercial Lines experience (construction background a plus)
- Broad knowledge of commercial coverage and markets
- Current P&C license
- CIC, CISR, CRIS or similar designation a plus
- Experience with a mainstream agency management system such as EPIC, TAM, Applied, etc a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.