Date Posted: February 12, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 299020
Employee Benefits Account Manager
If you have experience in employee benefits handling various sized groups, customer service and processing, we are looking for your expertise. Our client is seeking a strong, self-motivated candidate who can manage and maintain a book of business with little supervision. The Employee Benefits Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and retention on a designated book of business
- Responsible for providing outstanding customer service to client groups ranging from 50-500 lives
- Process new business, market both new and renewal business
- Provide timely and courteous service and assistance to clients meeting or surpassing the customers’ expectations
- Stay organized with daily and monthly account management meetings and email correspondence to clients, carriers, etc.
- Maintain current and accurate customer database files by updating/uploading proper documentation
- Complete client service tasks related to new business set up and applications as well as renewal applications and policy research
- Occasional travel to clients place of business for open enrollment or proposal and/or renewal meetings as needed
- Active CA Life & Health License required
- FSA Experience a plus!
- 1+ years’ experience working with employee benefits
- Knowledge of multiple health insurance carriers a must
- High School Diploma required
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Proven ability to be self-motivated enough to get work done form a home office
- Very well organized ad able to handle multiple tasks with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, phone and in person in a sincere, kind and professional manner
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4440