Date Posted: January 18, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 296176
Agency Marketing & Relationship Manager
It’s time to make the career change you have been thinking about. It’s a new year and this fresh opportunity is knocking at your door. One of our very well-known and respected clients, United Valley Insurance Services, is looking for an outgoing, organized, self-starter to join its team. The Agency Relationship & Marketing Manager will be responsible for reaching out to United Valley’s agency members, helping each of them to maximize the value of their membership. The Relationship & Marketing Manager will educate affiliates on the many benefits and services that are available to them though their affiliation with the organization. This position will work very closely and on a daily basis with all departments within the organization and act primarily as a liaison between the affiliates and the organization.
- Responsible for the overall management of effective relationships with United Valley’s member agencies
- Regular travel to member agencies, meeting with key representatives to ensure there is a clear understanding of the United Valley’s value proposition
- Provide updates and additional training and/or support to agencies as needed
- Attend and host member events such as annual trade shows and regional meetings
- Support members by being available to answer any questions to help them to better understand how to use the services provided by the organization
- Promptly respond to member inquiries and work closely with internal staff members to provide suggestions and solutions for member issues/needs
- Required to understand each of the benefits offered to member agencies and be able to navigate the organization’s websites to provide detailed training and instruction in each of these areas
- Engage with insurance carrier representatives and pass on new carrier information to all affiliates
- Additional responsibilities may include support in new member recruitment efforts and onboarding of new agencies
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of commercial and personal insurance coverage as well as general knowledge of insurance agency operations
- 3+ years of experience in a management or leadership role and/or in a sales as carrier or agency marketing representative
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined and organized, with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work collaboratively toward win-win solutions
- Must be available to work full time, 40 hours per week and handle certain administrative tasks working in an office for the majority of the time
- Must be able to work out of the Fresno office and willing to travel at least 6 to 10 days per month
United Valley is a highly ranked insurance organization that offers a tremendous opportunity for growth both to its members and employees. They are offering a competitive salary plus bonus incentives and benefits package.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.