Date Posted: January 9, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 294970
Risk Management Assistant – Fresno, CA
Are you ready to land a position with a reputable company that offers exponential growth? If you’ve worked in an office setting and/or have knowledge of risk management or a general understanding of workers compensation this career path may be the perfect fit for you. Our client is looking for an administrative assistant for its risk management department. This person will be primarily assisting with background check compliance and the workers compensation division of the department but will provide assistance for the entire team.
- Provide administrative support to the Risk Management Department, specifically the background check compliance and/or workers compensation division
- Assist with general administrative tasks including general claims handling
- Set up, organize, and maintain workers’ compensation files
- Coordinate interviews and meetings involved with incidents or claim investigations
- Serve as a liaison among team and company personnel, management and vendors; communicate using appropriate tact and discretion
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and letters as needed
- Maintain strict confidentiality of information and records
- Attend meetings as requested; may be required to take meeting minutes.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role in a corporate environment, preferably dealing with workers compensation and/or risk management
- Professional, pleasant and helpful demeanor is essential
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform and prioritize work, multi-task and maintain excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and direction
- Ability to manage sensitive information with a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel programs
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.