Date Posted: January 17, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 291523
Commercial Lines Marketing Representative
Our Client, a wholesale broker, is looking for a Commercial Lines Marketing Representative to take on the role building relationships with insurance agencies and broker organizations throughout the Lodi to Sacramento area. This person is responsible for providing leadership while driving business growth and retention. This organization is in growth mode and looking for an individual with the skills to succeed in the business; drive, determination, knowledge and effective leadership are the keys to success. The Marketing Representative will serve as the consultative figure for both current and prospective broker clients providing stellar customer service that stands out above the rest. This person will be handed a small, already established book of broker business to maintain while working to build new relationships so current broker relationships are a huge plus.
- Develop marketing strategies for new and renewal business to ensure successful growth of the book
- Promotes the company’s programs to attain or exceed agreed upon production goals
- Meet with insurance agencies/brokers and conduct client/prospect presentations on company products/programs
- Maintain broad knowledge of products and underwriting requirements
- Maintain a current working knowledge of industry legislative and compliance issues
- The office is located near Lodi and the Marketing Rep can live anywhere inside the territory with travel to the Lodi office 1 to 2 times per week
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in commercial lines as a marketing or broker representative with a commercial wholesaler or carrier
- Established Broker contacts/relationships in the Lodi to Sacramento territory.
- P&C license preferred (or ability to obtain one at company’s expense)
- Proven track record of success in a marketing or production position including new business acquisition and retention
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills required
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in stressful situations
- Skilled at balancing tight timelines and completing priorities while maintaining a customer-focused positive attitude
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite - specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- High level of personal initiative, integrity and professional ethics
- Commitment to professional continuing education and obtain and/or maintain P&C license
- Minimal out of territory travel with one to two trips per year for conventions within California
Compensation & Benefits Package:
- The position comes with an extremely competitive salary depending on experience, with annual increases and bonus opportunities based on production
- Health benefits package
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! All Inquiries are kept confidential.