San Rafael, CA
Date Posted: August 7, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 290873
Commercial Lines Account Manager – Insurance
San Rafael, CA
We are looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager with high-energy, who is team-oriented, people-friendly and professional. If you thrive in the excitement of meeting deadlines and objectives and exceeding client expectations we want you. This position is an Account Manager position with some inside sales responsibilities.
Experience dealing with various commercial accounts and habitational risk is a plus. We are looking for a detailed, production-focused person to join this team.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for staying in direct contact with clients and providing excellent customer service
- Consult with clients on coverage options and offer the most appropriate coverage for the client
- Responsible for marketing new and renewal business
- Developing and maintaining relationships with carriers
- Processing binders and confirmation of coverage to clients
- Handling certificates and change requests
- Audit processing
- Initial review of policies and preparation of coverage breakdowns
- Responding to correspondence, telephone and in-person inquiries from insureds regarding coverage, policy changes, premium payments and related matters
- Receiving and reviewing quotes for accuracy
- Creating and preparing proposals for clients
- Assisting in gathering of renewal exposure information with producer
- Performing other job related duties as assigned
- P&C license required
- 2+ years of Commercial Lines Account Management experience at a brokerage working with homeowners association and property management is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively assess risk
- Ability to function in a team environment
- In-depth knowledge of various insurance coverages, products and agency procedures
- Previous working experience with computers; Microsoft Word, Excel and an experience with an agency management system such as TAM, AMS 360, EPIC, Sagitta, etc. are required.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary plus bonus incentives
- Flexible schedule, 401k with match, employer paid medical plans
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4440