Date Posted: September 27, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 287055
Commercial Lines Assistant
Are you ready to join a fast-paced and fun environment where you can truly make a difference while achieving professional growth in the insurance industry? We are looking for an outstanding administrative professional with an appetite for becoming skilled in the insurance industry. Our client is looking for the enthusiasm and zest for achieving an exceptional learning experience. The Commercial Lines Assistant will assist the Account Managers with the day-to-day servicing activities that will ensure excellent customer satisfaction. The right candidate will have experience working with the processing of commercial lines insurance.
- Process all applications, policies, endorsements, incoming mail, binders, schedules, certificates, audits, and other items related to the servicing of client accounts that may include;
- Certificate Requests
- Follow up on Notices of Cancellation
- Auto ID Card Issuance
- Policy Change Requests
- Online Rating for Small Business
- Follow up for Renewal Policy Issuance
- Renewal Proposals
- Process Audits
- Obtain Loss Runs and Create Loss Summary Tracking
- Run M&S Reports
- Obtain Premium Finance Quotes
- Run MVRs
- Prepare Acord Applications
- Must have an active California Property and Casualty or be able to obtain one within 90 days of date of hire
- Proficient in a variety of Microsoft Office computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Experience with an agency management system such as Sagitta, TAM, Applied, EPIC, etc. required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take direction from others
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! Click here to chat live or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4440