Date Posted: March 13, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 285026
Client Manager - Employee Benefits - Group Health (Sacramento, CA)
The Client Manager is responsible for managing client accounts while building and fostering client relationships through consistent contact with account decision makers. The Client Manager will work with account contacts to identify additional sources of income through up-selling, cross selling and discovering marketing opportunities.
- Create and implement strategic business plans specific to individual clients for account retention
- Educate customers on current industry and price trends
- Monitor customer implementations
- Identify new product sales opportunities for clients in relation to group health benefits
- Maintain strong business relationships with current and prospective clients
- Proactively conduct monthly and/or quarterly face-to-face meetings and/or visits with clients to address their service goals and concerns
- Work closely with marketing and product development teams to address customers’ needs
- Supervise and mentor up to 3 account assistants
- Support the client assistants on escalated issues and mentor overall development
- Maintain current working knowledge on existing and new services
- Provides feedback to assist in the creation of performance improvement goals and development of training programs
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience; three to five years direct client management and/or sales in employee benefits and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Life & Health license preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of self-funded accounts strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be dependable and maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive problem solving skills
- Excellent personable skills to build and nurture relationships
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Visio
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Stop-loss experience preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- The company offers a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k and more.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! email@example.com, 888-292-4440