Date Posted: October 2, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 283357
Employee Benefits Analyst Assistant –Benefits Administration– Fresno, CA
If you have experience working in the administrative functions of benefits administration you’ll want to explore this awesome career opportunity. Our client is seeking a strong, self-motivated candidate who has experience dealing with various office functions within or benefits administration department. The Employee Benefits Analyst Assistant will be responsible for assisting the department in reporting, payroll deduction and analyzation of the company’s employee benefit plans.
- Responsible for providing general office support to the employee benefits department
- Responsible for running reports to review for weekly audits
- Conduct reviews on reports and compare to payroll deductions and benefit plans
- Pay insurance premium bills
- Responsible for supporting the department with various projects
- Manage filing, copying and distribution of mail
- Participate in team meetings
- 2+ years’ experience in benefits administration or enrollment
- Experience dealing with benefit payroll deductions and plan review
- Knowledge of various benefit plans.
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and proactive
- Very well organized ad able to handle multiple tasks with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, phone and in person in a sincere, kind and professional manner
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Excel
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position can be direct hire or temporary to hire depending on the candidates preference
- Competitive pay offered along with benefits package
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! Click here for a live chat or email/call us at email@example.com or 888-292-4440