Date Posted: October 2, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 282372
Employee Benefits Assistant – Group Life & Health – Fresno, CA
If you have experience working in the administrative functions of group health benefits you’ll want to explore this awesome career opportunity. Our client is seeking a strong, self-motivated candidate who has experience dealing with various office functions within an insurance organization or benefits administration department. The Employee Benefits Assistant will be responsible for assisting the department in the day-to-day document management and processing.
- Responsible for providing general office and sales support to the employee benefits department
- Responsible for supporting the sales team various marketing projects, proposals and packets
- Manage filing, copying and distribution of mail
- Participate in team meetings
- Serve as receptionist; answer phones and keep common areas clean and organizes
- 2+ years’ administrative experience preferably in employee benefits office or department
- High School Diploma required
- Life 7 Health license a plus
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and proactive
- Very well organized ad able to handle multiple tasks with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, phone and in person in a sincere, kind and professional manner
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Compensation and Benefits:
- This is a temporary position that could lead to further employment for the right candidate
- Competitive pay offered along with benefits package
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! Click here for a live chat or email/call us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-292-4440