Walnut Creek, CA
Date Posted: September 21, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 280312
Commercial Lines Account Manager – Property & Casualty
Walnut Creek, CA
Are you a Commercial Lines Account Manager ready to start looking for your next career opportunity? How about a chance to join a team with tremendous opportunity for growth? We are seeking an energetic, experienced Commercial Lines Account Manager to work with a very reputable Insurance Brokerage in the Walnut Creek area. The right candidate must have experience working in a brokerage or agency dealing with multiple carriers and have experience in general commercial lines.
Imagine having the ability to manage a fast-paced desk that provokes healthy challenges and rewarding results. You will work with a professional team offering exceptional customer service to a book of business consisting of a variety of complex accounts. This includes servicing accounts from beginning to end while providing exceptional customer service to current and prospective clients.
The ideal Commercial Lines Account Manager candidate will possess a wide range of commercial lines account management skills, including but not limited to; customer service, administration and sales. The position requires experience managing both small and large commercial accounts and a strong understanding of the underwriting process including new and renewal business. This position entails a great deal of communication interacting with clients and insurance company representatives.
- Service current client accounts
- Evaluate and provide appropriate recommendations regarding client coverage and risks
- Round out accounts with recommendations on addition coverages
- Negotiate and maintain relationships with carriers for the best coverage and rates for the client
- Complete applications and renewals
- Coordinate efforts of loss control and additional services
- Claims reporting and handling
- Active P&C license required
- 3+ years of experience in a commercial insurance environment
- Strong customer resolution skills
- Experience with an agency management system such as TAM, EPIC, AMS 360, or other system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills of current technology required to work in a highly automated and paperless environment
- Must have excellent technical/analytical/mathematical/communication skills with the ability to rate, process quotes and create proposals
- Must be capable of demonstrating knowledge of insurance coverage knowledge for a wide variety of SIC codes
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
The company offers a competitive salary with an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k and more.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4440