Elk Grove, CA
Date Posted: September 21, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 280301
Enrollment Technology Specialist – Group Health Benefits - Fresno, CA
The Enrollment Technology Specialist is responsible for providing accurate and effective assistance in the onboarding and processing of all group enrollment via the agencies group enrollment administration platform. This individual will work in collaboration with all members of the Employee Benefits Team to provide exceptional customer service while handling assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Process all enrollments via the group benefits technology platform
- Process changes in a timely manner
- Maintain open and clear communication channels with clients, producers and team members
- Consistently follow up, in a timely manner, on outstanding issues that may arise
- Maintain a high degree of precision on details work and ensure own work quality
- Accurately enters all necessary information in enrollment software to ensure proper documentation
- Bring any client issues to the account managers’ attention
- Answer the member services line and provide professional, exceptional customer service to clients, vendors, carriers, etc.
- Reply to client questions, concerns and needs without delay
- Work closely with other departments to develop process and procedures to improve the client experience and improve department efficiency
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, internet navigation and working in a paperless environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written to include a command of industry terminology
- Must have exceptional commitment to customers and have the desire to provide legendary service
- College degree preferred
- California Life & Health License preferred
- Required to adhere to the company’s established Code of Conduct
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage work load
- Possess proactive thinking with the ability to work in changing requirements and priorities
- Ability to research and troubleshoot issues pertaining to the enrollment software
- Getting tangible results although some tasks may be repetitive
- Detail tasks that requires adherence to quality
- Responsibility with authority limited to specific areas
- Sensitivity to errors and mistakes
- Participate in seminars and classes for skill and knowledge development and expansion
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Demonstrate a “whatever it takes” attitude to ensure client satisfaction and to support the company’s initiatives
- Ability to work both independently and contribute in a team environment.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4440