Date Posted: August 18, 2017
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 277408
Franchise Development Assistant - Fresno, CA
Are you ready to join a nationally recognized staffing organization that’s always on the cutting edge of what’s trending for the industry and who’s been in business for almost 40 years?
The Franchise Development Assistant is responsible for supporting the Franchise Department of a national franchised staffing company. As the department assistant you will support in the effort to grow the company and the brand. The Assistant will be responsible for regular communication with clients and referral partners at a very high and professional level. Communication will be by phone, email, and in person. The Franchise Development Assistant holds a critical role in the department handling many critical tasks and the Assistant’s job will be to ensure that the tasks and projects are being executed with excellence and in a timely manner.
Landing a career at with this company means you are joining a close-knit, dynamic working environment, focused on providing the best possible results to clients, associates and franchisees. Our client is a big believer in the importance of teamwork. The leaders at this company work from the ground-up to ensure that they have the most talented and versatile teams in place, teams who can work together to make smart, strategic decisions and bring their mission to life. Now is your chance to become a contributor in bringing this company’s mission to life.
- Serve as the department liaison between franchise brokers and franchise candidates primarily via email and phone
- Maintain candidate notes, files and track candidate progress via CRM (Client Relationship Management) Software
- Assist with marketing materials
- Manage the department calendar which includes multiple individuals and several events
- Monitor daily schedule to ensure all calendared appointments are done on time
- Juggle a multitude of tasks and follow organized checklists for various events and tasked items
- Assist in preparing for integral day-long candidate meetings
- Run errands periodically; picking up client gifts, catering, etc.
- Work with a highly specialized mapping software
- Ensure that all documents that get sent out are up to date
- 10+ years’ professional experience
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding email and phone etiquette
- Proficient in basic computer skills and MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong time management and project prioritization skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- High level of professionalism
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Adobe (PDF and Photoshop) is a plus
- Ability to manage a multitude of time sensitive tasks
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate plus medical, dental and vision, 401k and paid time off