Date Posted: July 27, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 275437
Commercial Claims Advocate – Commercial Insurance - Fresno, CA
If you have a background in Commercial Claims and a knack for client interaction and great customer service, this career opportunity may just be the perfect fit for you. This position is with a hardworking, ever growing, retail agency that is looking for candidates with a strong background in all types of commercial insurance claims.
As the Commercial Claims Advocate you will be the primary point of contact for carrier representatives and agency clients providing customer support and guidance in the risk management and claims filing process. The Claims Advocate will be a fundamental part in ensuring client retention and satisfaction during the claims progression.
- Work directly with clients to assess risk and proactively help minimize potential claims by assessing potential risk hazards
- Responsible for face-to-face meetings with clients on a regular basis
- Coordinate the claims communication and processes between the client and carrier, to ensure efficient flow of claims filing
- Create and maintain an environment that fosters customer service
- Work closely with clients to help gather the appropriate information to file a claim
- Keep in steady contact with carriers and representatives throughout each claim process
- Maintain claim files, diary, and/or record keeping, etc.
- Review and audit regularly
- Answer basic coverage questions and interpret policy language
- Responsible for accurate filing of all claims
- Other administrative duties pertaining to claims as needed
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience handling all types of commercial claims, especially construction defect with proven experience managing complex claims including analysis, investigation and evaluation
- Ability to travel to client sites on a semi-regular basis
- Microsoft Office Suite experience and knowledge required (intermediate to advanced)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively via email, over the phone and in person
- P&C license and or a combination of education and professional insurance designations
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 401k, vacation, sick time and paid holidays
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-292-4440
All Inquiries are kept confidential