Date Posted: June 30, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 272250
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative – Commercial Insurance – Stockton, CA
Our client, with a fast paced, unique, fun and professional environment, has made customer service a top priority. Serving small to medium size commercial accounts, they deliver expertise and customer service with the personal touch that is missing in the industry today.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Marketing of accounts – new and renewal commercial business
- Answer client inquiries
- Create proposals
- Process basic certificates, endorsements, change requests and work comp notices
- Maintain thorough and accurate notes and client files
- Assist with claims
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- P&C license required
- 2-5 years brokerage experience required
- Familiar with all lines of commercial insurance coverage
- Experience with an agency management system such as TAM, Sagitta, EPIC, Applied, etc. required
- Insurance designations such as; CRIS, CISR, etc. a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure and to abruptly change tasks
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to effectively communicate via email, in person and over the telephone
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package provided
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.