Date Posted: August 27, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 272249
Commercial Lines Assistant
Are you an up and coming insurance professional with entry level experience looking to expand your knowledge? Our client is looking for a Commercial Assistant with the knowledge to assist in the processing of new and renewal business. We are looking for someone with high-energy, who is team-oriented, people-friendly and professional. If you thrive in the excitement of meeting deadlines and objectives and exceeding client expectations we want you.
Experience processing or assisting on a varied book of business is preferred. We are looking for a detailed and accurate, organized and production-focused person to join this team.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for preparing submissions for new and renewal business
- Develop and maintain a system for meeting deadlines on all policy reviews and submissions
- Process binders and confirmation of coverage
- Handle certificates and change requests
- Audit processing
- Initial review of policies and preparation of coverage breakdowns
- Receive and review quotes for accuracy
- Create and prepare proposals for clients
- Assist in gathering renewal exposure information
- Performing other job related duties as assigned
- P&C license required
- 1+ years of commercial lines assistant responsibilities with an agency a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to function in a team environment
- In-depth knowledge of various insurance coverages, products and agency procedures
- Previous working experience with computers; Microsoft Word, Excel and an experience with an agency management system such as TAM, AMS 360, EPIC, Sagitta, etc. are required.
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.