Date Posted: May 10, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 266462
Personal Lines Account Manager - Insurance – Fresno, CA
Are you currently in a personal lines role with a retail agency and looking for your next opportunity to grow? Our client in Fresno is searching for an independent, self-starter with the ability to get the job done. This position is an Account Manager/Agent role which consists of sales and service of personal lines insurance products to a current book of commercial business as well as sales of new business.
- Solicit, quote and sell all types of personal lines insurance to current and new prospects
- Manages and provides daily service of personal lines insurance book
- Works in conjunction with Marketing and Supervisor to achieve sales/production goals
- Completes necessary new business applications; orders photographs as needed
- Maintains computer client files
- Find cross-selling opportunities for other lines of personal insurance such as mortgage insurance, life insurance and other ancillary lines to existing insureds and new prospects
- Participate in the training of Account Assistants and other staff
Qualifications and Requirements
- Active California P&C License required
- Preferred: A minimum of three years’ experience as an Account Manager or Customer Service Rep or related position servicing personal lines business for a retail agency
- Technical insurance knowledge including coverage and product knowledge as well as a strong understanding of agency functions and procedures
- Ability and willingness to work in an environment of constant product and market changes
- Evidence of the ability to independently organize and prioritize assignments from a number of sources simultaneously
- Previous working experience with computers; MSWord, Excel is required
- Applied Systems experience is helpful
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with individuals at all levels, both within and outside the agency
- Good interpersonal communication, customer service, and time management skills essential
- Ability to read, write and understand English required, bilingual in Spanish a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- This company offers a competitive base salary plus commission
- Medical benefits provided along with paid time off, paid holidays and 401k
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! email@example.com, 888-292-4440