Salary: $18 to $20 per hour
Date Posted: June 19, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 265520
Underwriting Assistant / Workers Compensation Auditor
Do you have insurance underwriting experience under your belt or perhaps knowledge of the work comp insurance industry? Our client is seeking an outstanding Underwriting Assistant/Workers Comp Auditor to assist in the underwriting department. The Underwriting Assistant will be responsible for reviewing workers comp audits, making evaluations and determining proper action for the next steps.
- Evaluate client/member work comp audit responses
- Determine risk and coverage to see if the policy needs to go to underwriting
- Follow given criteria guidelines for making determinations
- Support the underwriting department with data entry and/or clerical tasks as needed
- Experience with commercial insurance, specifically with professional liability, P&C, and EPLI
- Experience working in an underwriting department, reading policies and processing endorsements
- Workers comp audits are voluntary
- Strong attention to detail, analytical
- Autonomous and task oriented but at the same time team oriented
- Problem solver; ability to process through the big picture
- Ability to see processes and offer suggestions on improvements
- Takes initiative and quick learner
- Pay Range: $19-$20/hr depending on experience
- Duration- 6 months or longer
- Start Date: ASAP
- Benefits: Offered through Insurance Relief for eligible employees
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.
Contact us today! Click here to live chat with me.
email@example.com • 888-292-4440