Date Posted: August 18, 2017
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 265180
Personal Lines Account Manager – Insurance – Stockton, CA
Are you ready to start the path for exponential growth? We are seeking a self-starter in Stockton, California with strong initiative, excellent customer service skill, attention to detail and a positive attitude. The Personal Lines Account Manager is responsible for providing day to day customer service and sales to current and prospective clients.
- Responsible for managing an established book of personal lines business while working to reach sales goals for new business
- Work directly with the customer to educate/recommend appropriate coverage to meet clients' needs
- Prepare quotes and proposals for new business
- Process new and renewal policies
- Maintain electronic client files and logs
- Assists clients with claims
- Additional duties as assigned
- Active Property and Casualty Agents/Brokers license
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience dealing with personal lines insurance, including a strong knowledge of insurance terminology, concepts and coverage.
- Familiar with Paperwise, FSC Rater, MS Office products and a Windows based environment
- Ability to set priorities and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
- Strong customer service skills and focus
- Excellent communication skills via in person, telephone and email
- Strong organization, attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Great hourly pay plus commission on new lines of coverage added to existing clients and/or brand new business
- Medical benefits package
Why Insurance Relief™?
As a businessperson in the insurance industry, it is an advantage to partner with a staffing expert and ally who understands your unique skills and needs. With vast experience in the insurance arena, Insurance Relief™ works with brokers, carriers and third party administrators to locate and place the best people for positions ranging from entry level to senior management. We invest the time to truly understand what you want to accomplish, and then do our best to find meaningful opportunities.
Insurance Relief™ provides ample opportunities for you to put your skills to work so if this position is not quite the fit for you please give us a call to hear about all of the other opportunities we have available.